Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I enjoy a good deal, maybe you do too...in any case I thought I'd share this.

Have you heard of iHerb.com?  If not, you definitely need to check it out.  As I find out more info on my quest to become healthy, I've searched various health blogs and have been directed to this site a few times.  I finally decided to spend some time checking it out.  They have many different categories, to name a few--- foods, supplements--(carrying many different brands), to safe laundry detergents, and coconut oil--which is a super healthy oil.  The more I learn about it, I realize it needs to be a staple in our diet. 

So I recently put in an order with them, and was impressed with their prices and fast 2 day shipping.  Plus shipping is free if you spend over $40.  They also threw in a few free samples which is always fun. 

Check them out and if you put in COUPON CODE VCK202 you can receive $10 off your first purchase of $40 OR $5 off a smaller order. 

Enjoy =)

2 comments:

Gramm and Gramp said...

thanks for the info, I am always willing to check out something that has health benefits, and it is stuff we would most likely get anyhow.

The Beecham's said...

Hey I just looked on there and they have garden of life brand really good deals!! Thanks for the info!