My little "trakker" boy. Loves his tractors! Couldn't wait to go riding with Daddy =)
While James was riding the field with Daddy, I snapped a few pictures of the other 3 among these beautiful flowers.
Love them!! I wish they grew in our yard.
Joe called us one late afternoon earlier this week where he was helping plant this field and asked us to meet him there and grill out. So we did. We had a campfire, hot dogs, hamburgers and S'MORES! My pictures for the evening ended in this field before we grilled out. But the kids had a blast running around, playing in the old barn & eating s'mores =)
Your August 2026 Workout Calendar!
10 hours ago




2 comments:
Love the pictures. Yes, he is quite the "trakker" boy. :) Nice picture of the other three, too. :)
Oh, I love this too...more fun. Joe and James both look very happy. You would have been happy that James was busy while you did the grilling this time.
Post a Comment