Monday, November 14, 2011

A few of our favorite things

 Applesauce...not the messy house ;-)
 I had 2 excited helpers and we ended up with a lot of applesauce.  I decided to freeze it this year.  ( I love Emily's outfit here;-)
 Pumpkins got painted this year, that was the girl's choice.
And Daddy...of course =) Can you tell?!!!

3 comments:

Heather S said...

i'm loving emily's outfit too!
It's funny, we seem to love the same things at our house: applesauce, (mis-matched outfits), painting pumpkins, and our daddy. it's like we're related or something!!

Gramm and Gramp said...

OH how precious, I like Heather's comment too. ♥ Oh what fun you have, such good little helpers, they are learning about life! They all look so happy and cute, of course...yes, Emily's outfit, well matched. ☺ I wonder, did you make the skirt? Cute
Joe, that is so nice that he plays with the kids and lugs them around, they do love that, I have witnessed it too.

Gramm and Gramp said...

Gramp says, "very, very nice!"