Friday, July 15, 2011

Our Week Up North Part 1--Take 3

 Pics finally, I did try to post some earlier but blogger was having issues.  We were up north for a week over July 4th, it was a great week! I'll break it up a bit so I don't overwhelm you/me/blogger.
This was tentville getting set up when we got there.  The big girls slept in one and Jake Luke & Seth slept in the other.
James driving everywhere on his train
 Water test
Erika, Emily & Maria
 Meri & Maria holding on tight.  We wouldn't let her go out on the dock without a lifejacket on.  She has no fear of the water, she was jumping in and swimming like a fish.
 My parents and the back of baby James head
 Meri checking out the tents
Lots of room to kick around in--

This was only Sunday afternoon...so-- to be continued =)

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

I love seeing the week again through pictures! Can't wait to see what else you have. Were you able to copy my pictures?

Gramm and Gramp said...

OH what fun, some of this we missed because I must have been in the house.
It all was so much fun for the littles and the bigs.

Heather said...

@Michelle--Yes, I got them copied, thanks!