aww!! how cute. (benji is standing beside me grinning from ear to ear) he can't wait to play with jake either (soon) :), and he says he'd LOVE to go to texas with him. he's been all talk about texas lately too!
Hi Heather:-) Very cute pictures and love Jacob's little story:-)Hey we are quite certain we saw Joe- from a distance at a tractor pull Sat. or it must have been his twin. We took JR Sat. for his bday:-)Hope you are enjoying the warm days!
7 comments:
aww!! how cute. (benji is standing beside me grinning from ear to ear)
he can't wait to play with jake either (soon) :), and he says he'd LOVE to go to texas with him. he's been all talk about texas lately too!
That's how I pictured Benjie when I was looking at the book...grinning from ear to ear! Both are very precious and special boys! :)
that's cute. Nolan loves to make books too :)
Hi Heather:-) Very cute pictures and love Jacob's little story:-)Hey we are quite certain we saw Joe- from a distance at a tractor pull Sat. or it must have been his twin. We took JR Sat. for his bday:-)Hope you are enjoying the warm days!
I am very impressed, Jake is quite the thinker and a very good drawer!! Love it.
Also, Emily's sweet picture, I can just see her working on this too, very nice.
I love the stories they come up with at that age. Nothing is impossible, and it's all good!
That is sooo sweet!
Post a Comment