Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Swagbucks

Maybe you've heard about this a loooongg time ago, but I just found out about it and thought I'd share =) because I think it's really neat!!

Search & Win

Just by doing what you normally do on your computer, if you search for something, you can earn swagbucks and when you earn enough you can redeem them for quite a bunch of neat stuff!  What caught my eye was Target gift cards, Amazon gift cards, Barnes & Noble gift cards, Macy's and more!!  All essentially for free!  I don't know about you, but I love: 1)saving money, 2)getting free stuff!
So if you check it out on my link, I will get Swagbucks when you do!!  And then you'll get a link to use for yourself...

**It's free to sign up, so what have you got to lose?! 
Let me know what you think =)

2 comments:

Gramm and Gramp said...

wow, I am going to have you tell me more when we are talking someday, don't let me forget. Thanks

Heather S said...

i think... you need to tell me more :)