Saturday, June 26, 2010

Birthday party & fun with cousins

She's 6! Many hands make fast opening




Girls helping decorate for the party =) They loved blowing up the balloons
(Meri's having a 'moment' because she couldn't quite get the balloon to blow up like the other girls. But, practice practice practice and she figured it out ;-)


We have a wild raspberry patch off the side of our yard. The kids discovered them and wanted buckets to pick them. So, ok, I got a few buckets out. I watched them pick and put a berry in the bucket then snatch it up and eat it a few seconds later =) I think when they brought them to the house the bucket that had the most in it had, maybe 3 berries ;-) They had fun










Squirt guns...need I say more?!






She was a good target =)



***These are just a few of the pictures I took when the kids' cousins were here. I have been a slacker lately with posting, so this will have to do for now. I have many more I want to post, but the backlog is QUITE long...I guess that's what happens when you get behind =)





5 comments:

Neisha said...

I love the boys cowboy hats while they are picking raspberries

Gramm and Gramp said...

I love the family picture at Emily's party. Tell her she is such a princess on her pictures. ☺
love the berry story.
I need to down load some pictures. I don't think we are going to share the flash drive with Becky any more, just too much delay!!
14 days.

The Beecham's said...

Our kids are getting SO big!!!

Boppa and G'ma S. said...

How do you think I feel?? My kids are BIG. And now our grandbabies are growing up way too fast!! But, oh the sweet memories from ALL of you. :):):):)

Heather S said...

thanks for sharing.. I may need to get reprints from you :)