skip to main |
skip to sidebar
What's been going on...........................................

- As we wait for a part for our dishwasher, I have a new dishwashing crew... check it out, they CAN'T WAIT to wash the dishes for me =)
- So...I combined all our fall fun pictures this last weekend and decided to make a Smilebox of them since I hadn't made a Smilebox in a while. Well...after spending too much time working on it and getting everything set up the way I wanted it, I decided to post it to the blog. BUT, it didn't post right, and I'm not real sure why. VERY frustrating. The pictures posted very tiny not full size like the preview on Smilebox showed. I may end up just posting it the way it is, or maybe I'll just post the pictures without Smilebox, not real sure right now, but I do know I don't feel like spending much more time on it.
- I've been working on getting baby things ready. I know it's kind of early still, (I have 9 weeks left) BUT, as I learned with Jacob, the baby will come when it's ready! He was a little over 36 weeks, and COMPLETELY by surprise, being my first I just figured it would be another month...ha. I didn't have much ready at home, the story's kind of funny as I look back at it. At the time I was pretty well shocked! We had went to Eau Claire to shop for an evening with Benjamin & Heather. Well, the guys were looking at tools in Sears, and Heather and I were going to check out the clothes. Except we didn't really get to do that because my water broke IN THE STORE. I didn't really want to believe it at first, we went to the bathroom and a lady in there says"you're having a baby, you need to get to the hospital!!" Of course I heard that it can happen like this, just not to too many people. AND, not a month early! So, we hightailed it to the hospital, and my new sister-in-law and BIL were kind enough to go home and pack my hospital bag for me, and sort through my mess of stuff to find what I would need! So, short story long, that's why I like to be prepared ahead of time!!!
- We're getting ready for the week of the Great Hunt. (starts Saturday.) The widows and kids are planning to get together and have some fun while the guys are having fun chasing their big buck.
5 comments:
What a nice dishwashing crew! I enjoyed your Jake story again too :) My water didn't break for any of my kids (they had to do it for me in the hosp.), so I don't have any good stories like that.
Ahh, the 'jacob story'.. i'll always remember that story!
We CAN'T wait until saturday (and next week) either!! :)
It makes me so ready to have a new grandbaby when I hear this story. But I hope not too early, I want to get off work so I can come and play grandma for a week, so tell baby to wait until after the holidays. HMMM, think it will work.
Tell the girls they look like such good helpers, I know they are.
Great crew! Enjoy your hunting widow days!
Post a Comment